Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Recrossed down

Ron-

Are those stats publically available; and what is the
source? The Moore Research Center and Linda Bradford
Raschke
publised historical stats; but I would have to guess that
the research focus may have been centered on different
data analyses as to what conclusions they were trying to
draw. Tks.

Chas
=====

n Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:59:53 -0400