Re: [RT] fx trading

Not just FXCM but all these dealers(?). How do you protect yourself from spread going haywire?  What is the insurance against event risk? If you have the answers to these questions then as per most FX guys Oanda is the Rolls Royce of FX shops. I differ though, I would only go for an exchange traded product where I am not at the mercy of the one and only market-maker.

Rakesh

----- Original Message ----
From: Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ntt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; astrofin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 3:40:50 AM
Subject: [RT] fx trading

anyone has, good or bad ,experience with  FXCM?

going to open accounts to trade currencies,

not futures,, just actual  transfer  between 3  accounts, euro

yen
and

British pound
Ben
or  what would you recommend

(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. __._,_.___

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools