Re: Re: [RT] StockChartX & TraderScript

Earl,
If ur looking the best fibs software, try Dynamic Trader.IMHO there is not a better software then DT to draw Fibs and extensions.
rashid

>From: Rakesh Kumaar Sahgal <rakeshkumaarsahgal@xxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/03/11 Sun AM 09:27:44 CDT
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [RT] StockChartX & TraderScript

>Earl
>
>Did you have a look at AmiBroker? It is only deficient vis-a-vis Ensign WRT some line studies and some claim graphic display quality. However it's strength in the area of backtesting , scripting et all has been appreciated by a lot of converts from the MS and TS camps. It has data plug-ins for almost all major RT data feed vendors. The biggest pluses are that in-spite of it's reasonably high quality it is VERY moderately  priced for a one-time cost and has a very helpful user community that help you get to speed.
>
>Rakesh

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: