Re: [RT] StockChartX & TraderScript

Try Trade Navigator from Genesis www.genesisft.com

----- Original Message -----
From: EAdamy
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [RT] StockChartX & TraderScript

Tried Ensign twice last year as a replacement for QCharts after eSignal took it over and started changing things. Ensign has a ton of features and scripts, however the implementation, interface and menu/sub-menu organization is so unique that it is a very challenging program to learn and use. I finally gave up on it. Still looking ...

Earl