Re: [RT] SPY low

Thank you, Rakesh,
    Be aware that I do not trade for a living, but make it on the sale of my magic Elixir, which used in conjunction with the double trine of the moon and Venus provides the average trader with sophisticated knowledge on the moves of the market up to three days in advance. It is important to note that the Elixir must be taken, one bottle a day, as the effects rapidly wear off. I am not at liberty to divulge the advanced technical analysis that went into deriving my Elixir. But, I am sure that all of you in Real Traders will appreciate my concern for the protection my secrets.
    Go in peace, and make money,   Larry Zaitzeff, Seattle.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools