Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] SPY low

Assuming a close of SPX cash above or at 1406 , there is a good possibility of the current leg up entering the 1430-40 zone. That said, the fact remains crystal ball gazing is not what makes anyone money. It is as I have learnt on this forum over all these years, the skill one has in recognising the "CURRENT" direction and the skill one has in managing the trade, that determine success or failure .

Best Regards

Rakesh