Re: [RT] Another failed WolfeWave in WTLC

Thanks for your hints and advices, Don. Much appreciated. From a non-Wolfe-perspective of course I can see that the leg e.g. in the WTLC-chart I posted the other day would not turn up at what was supposed to be the WW-point 5. I already confessed that I got hooked on the approach after reading Bill Wolfe's statement that "the Wolfe Wave is a "stand alone" methodology." [in the FAQ of his web-page]. In his book his auto-promotion and advertisement continues. Just a few quotations:

[]
p. 3

[]
p. 7

[]
p. 8

And Linda Raschke makes one belief:
[]

etc., etc.

However, apllied to real-world-markets and conditions all the above glorification is clearly NOT the case. WWs are tricky, and hence IMHO they should NOT be considered a "stand alone methology".

Best regards

Georg