[RT] Wolfe Wave

Hi Earl,

I am forwarding this on behalf of another trader, and would appreciate your input since you have demonstrated before how this works.

Thank you very much,

Kate

Good Morning:
I've just read some pages of Bill Wolfe, and hence still not familiar with the Wolfe Waves. I am not even sure whether his pattern applies only to rising and descending wedges. However, as I understood so far the bullish Wolfe Wave-structure would point to a HIGH @ 1.314 in the SPX around September 22, the bearish one to a LOW around September 11 @ 1.244,8 ... hmm ... compared to what I had in mind both projections aren't very likely ... but I have no clear idea about reasonable time frames for projection nor how reliable these "Estimated Time & Price at Arrival"-points are. Should one look at trading days or calendar days, daily close-values or OHLC. Is there any experience and critical opinion on this matter out there? Does the approach make sense at all?
Thanks
Georg

Emacs!

Emacs!

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools