Re: [RT] CHK

Thanks Ben .. I currently have 6 long positions, (most entered into this week) and I covered 4 shorts in metal stocks yesterday.  I'm about to leave on a trip so I'm packing but if you or anyone is interested in my investments, I'd be happy to share them with the list when I land later next week.   CHK just seemed such a no brainer that I wanted to share it but I have never felt that my stock selections were all that important to anyone other than me.   I also do some day trading but mostly momentum stuff that I scalp for a couple hundred here and there during the day.  I'll keep you informed what I do with CHK once the fundamentals balance out.

Bob

At 02:42 PM 6/23/2006 -0400, you wrote:
congratulations Bob
when you re enter
please keep  us informed
any position in any stock
Ben
----- Original Message -----
From: BobsKC
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: [RT] CHK

The M & A news on the energy sector drove CHK up today and I elected to
sell my 4,000 chares at $30.60. I had an average buy in of $29 on these
shares and although I still love this stock, I looked at the
following. 1. Natural gas is down .20 today. 2. CHK is not a buy out
target and if anything would be the buyer which would most likely hurt the
stock price short term so the spike today is more of a gift than anything
based on good fundamentals. 3. We have some time before hurricanes become
a factor with this issue and with the weakness in the market, I hope to get
that lower buy in point chance again. 4. I locked in $6,400 profit and
with the other scalps I did on it, I have a total trade profit of nearly
$10,000 over the past 30 days. 5. If I'm wrong and it runs further from
here based on fundamentals that make sense, I can always get back in at a
higher price but I like the odds of where I'm at with it.

Bob

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS