[RT] CHK

The M & A news on the energy sector drove CHK up today and I elected to
sell my 4,000 chares at $30.60.  I had an average buy in of $29 on these
shares and although I still love this stock, I looked at the
following.  1.  Natural gas is down .20 today.  2.  CHK is not a buy out
target and if anything would be the buyer which would most likely hurt the
stock price short term so the spike today is more of a gift than anything
based on good fundamentals.  3.  We have some time before hurricanes become
a factor with this issue and with the weakness in the market, I hope to get
that lower buy in point chance again.  4.  I locked in $6,400 profit and
with the other scalps I did on it, I have a total trade profit of nearly
$10,000 over the past 30 days.  5.  If I'm wrong and it runs further from
here based on fundamentals that make sense, I can always get back in at a
higher price but I like the odds of where I'm at with it.

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM