Re: [RT] CHK update

Attached the wrong chart.  This is the one I wanted to post (shows high and low dates).

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Ewers
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] CHK update

Bob,
If you look at the attached chart, historically and seasonally you will be later moving into time frames when the price of Natural Gas has been strong, "favoring" your trade.  Additionally the current price is on a long term "eighth" going back to 1991, which should provide some support, as well as being on a trendline from 2001.

On a daily and 60min chart  of CHK (not attached since as I recall  you are not an EW follower) it is in a "5th of a 5th", not a bad place to build a position.
Don Ewers

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance schools

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Free Edition.