Ira, I respect you .. you know that .. I thought you were saying you were short the stock but if not, I'm glad because I would have a lot less confidence in my position if you were on the other side.

Thanks for all you shared with me and the rest of us.

Bob

At 05:16 PM 6/8/2006 -0700, you wrote:
Bob:

One other thing.  The other reason that I was looking for a retracement was that price reached its target of 40+ off of the 1999 low.  The retracement has support at 28.75 which is holding at this time.  If the 26.50 level is broken there should be support at 25.25 with a target low of 22.

Even at that price the stock remains in a bullish posture.  I am sure that if you are aware of how my system works you know where these numbers come from.

Thought that these numbers might interest you.  Ira.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ira
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] CHK update

Bob:

I am not on the other side of this trade.  I have a projected high on the stock of 49 as long as it holds above 26.  I have retracement support for the stock at 28 which is where it is now.  If the 26.50 level is broken then I have the projection down to 22.  I have a current upside projection for the stock, its first upside price objective of 37.75.

Right now I have the retracement still in force.  I would go long if it hits a new entry price for a continuation of the upside move.

We have both been at this a long time.  I have over 40 years in the business and I am still addicted even though I retired over 20 years ago.  It is the varying styles that make the market.  You have all the fundamental data that makes your trade a solid trade for you.  When price moves to my entry price then it becomes a solid trade for me.  Although we might be in at different prices both can be profitable and both will be comfortable with the trade we take.

As I said before, good luck on the trade.  Ira.