From: BobsKC
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] CHK update

I know how you trade Ira and just as you appreciate that my methods work for me, I'm sure yours work for you.  I don't chase a bad stock down but if I fully understand the fundamentals of the company and if I feel most of the market doesn't understand them, I'll lower my cost basis as much as possible until earnings show what I already know.  I'm trading this one a bit .. picking up a grand here and there but it's mostly a hold until the hurricanes fire up over the gulf.  I just can't see it going as low as you talked about, ($25) .. it has a PE of 8.6 now.  The CEO made a huge purchase in the open market at around $30 and I'm going to "bet" with him.

It bothers me you're on the other side of this one but I've been at this for 35 years and I believe in my style just as you do in yours.

All best,

Bob