[RT] CHK update

I bought 2K more of this at $27.90 today after Prudential lowered next year
earnings by a few cents and some analyst that I've never heard of put a
sell on it based on the charts but no fundamentals.  I sold 1K at 29.30
near the close and am now holding 5K.  It's as if the Prudential guy
doesn't  know they sold 70% of the next two year's production at $10 and is
basing his earnings on the spot price instead.  Anyway, my cost basis keeps
dropping and my confidence in the firm is undaunted.

Hope everyone here is having a good week with all the volatility.

Bob

oh.. nice call on the market today Ben .. you did well I would imagine.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM