Re: [RT] ENTERRA Energy Trust

Company recently acquired Oklahoma wells and changed the nature of the way it does business...all favorable....hear companies conference call by going to it's web site:  www.enterraenergy.com.

There may be an equity financing with respect to the acquisition.  The Annual Meetings looks to be in May.

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF

In a message dated 3/31/2006 12:21:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone have insight on this energy trust. It is paying a handsome
monthly dividend but is in a nine week downtrend and fails to rally when
crude and NG go up. Recent financials were positive . I'm wondering what is
behind the decline as I accumulate shares.
Jim White
PivotTrader.com
Home of the Near Impulse Forecaster