Re[2]: [RT] ENTERRA Energy Trust

> All income is subject to 15% Canadian income tax withholding

Under the US-Canada tax treaty, I expect you would apply a credit
against your U.S. tax for any Canadian withholding tax paid.

From: EAdamy <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, March 31, 2006, 2:55:23 PM
Subject: [RT] ENTERRA Energy Trust

As a Canadian Royalty Trust you have a few gotchas:

  All income is subject to 15% Canadian income tax withholding
  There is no credit for return of capital
  Some, and I believe ENT is one, do not report dividends as qualified
  for US tax purposes.

Earl