Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 10:40 AM
Subject: [RT] CURRENCIES & NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS

Group-

Pls any thoughts or comments on the following question?

I noticed that the U.S. Dollar spiked up yesterday on a news report/announcement that came out.  Question.
Which market reports do currency traders consider to be 'market moving'.  Asked another way; some prefer to
remain flat prior to potentially market moving announcement; so I was wondering which announcements to look for?
Also; there must be a schedule available on the web which lists those reporting days?

Thank you for any feedback.

Chas

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS