From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 2:40 AM
To: REAL TRADERS
Subject: [RT] CURRENCIES & NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS

Group-

Pls any thoughts or comments on the following question?

I noticed that the U.S. Dollar spiked up yesterday on a news report/announcement that came out.  Question.

Which market reports do currency traders consider to be 'market moving'.  Asked another way; some prefer to

remain flat prior to potentially market moving announcement; so I was wondering which announcements to look for?

Also; there must be a schedule available on the web which lists those reporting days?

Thank you for any feedback.

Chas

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS