From: "BobsKC" <bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] mkt outlook

Why do so many people on RT think we are due for a long term down turn?  I
know it has to
be at least one technical reason but what fundamental reason is there to
believe that?  The
blue chips have an average PE of 15 .. earnings are still growing at a
healthy rate and we
have little inflation.  The country is fully employed and oil has at least
stabilized.  Do we put
our money on some chart marks or bollinger bands or elliot waves or on
facts?  My take on
the equity markets are that they will continue to climb hesitantly up the
"wall of worry" with
slips and stumbles along the way but belief in a long term down trend will
have to show up
on my "facts of the economy" list before I can join that camp.

Bob

At 08:22 AM 3/4/2006 -0500, you wrote:

>  You are correct.  Lets at least wait untill he is proven wrong or right,
>before we make comments on it.  If we don't make a new high over the next
>few weeks.  He is correct.   If we do make new highs.  He is wrong.
>My vote is for new highs after this probably very small correction.
>  I will say that he worded it a little supicous, but it may have need a
>mistake.
>  When someone says the top is in but gives no time frame it does make it
>seem like there is no way for them to be wrong.
>  Does he mean the top for this week?  The top for this month?
>  Or as it seems that he said.  The top is in.  Meaning the bull is over
with
>a bear for years.
>   Hard to know and understand when someone makes quick statements with no
>explainations.
>  But overall Ben seems to be a good guy and helps a lot with his posts.

Business
> >>finance online course
> >>         Business finance class  Small business finance  Business
finance
> >>schools

> >>     c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >>Service.

> ------
> >>

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

>Yahoo! Groups Links