RE: [RT] My impresson is that many had a bad day

Jeff:

I agree entirely. Never trade without an edge. Never enter a trade without
also entering a stop loss order. Never move your stop loss order to a worse
level. And if you feel out of control, get out and stay out.

As an old friend from out East once said, "Take care of your losses and
your profits will take care of themselves."

Best,

Tim Morge

At 07:15 PM 10/19/2005, you wrote:
>As a day trader of my local index futures, the most important thing is
>to have 'hardcore' control of my emotions.  Methodologies are not as
>important anymore as I have already found my 'personal trading systems'.
>

>With hard core disciplines on stops and ESPECIALLY ENTRIES; along having
>the attitude of not knowing and unwilling to know what will happen next;
>naturally, I will simply gyrate with the market's swings. I absolutely
>hate surprises when it comes to trading.  Whenever I feel being
>surprised by the market, I know I've failed the objectivity test and
>failed being an emotionless person.  Just my two cents.
>
>Tomorrow is another day of opportunity
>
>Have a good one
>Jeff Harteam

>    *
>    *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM