RE: [RT] My impresson is that many had a bad day

As a day trader of my local index futures, the most important thing is
to have 'hardcore' control of my emotions.  Methodologies are not as
important anymore as I have already found my 'personal trading systems'.

With hard core disciplines on stops and ESPECIALLY ENTRIES; along having
the attitude of not knowing and unwilling to know what will happen next;
naturally, I will simply gyrate with the market's swings. I absolutely
hate surprises when it comes to trading.  Whenever I feel being
surprised by the market, I know I've failed the objectivity test and
failed being an emotionless person.  Just my two cents.

Tomorrow is another day of opportunity

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam

24 Hours. Commission-Free.