Re: [RT] AMGN

At 10:02 AM 10/9/2005 -0700, you wrote:

The next Near Impulse forecast dates are 10/13 - 10/14 so we may expect a short term rally into those dates before a continued downtrend. I would expect a move at least to the $72 area and perhaps to the $60 area. Not shown is a monthly chart with sell signals in August and September and a unconfirmed monthly high pivot. Confirmation will come with an October close below the September low..

Jim White

I would suspect that for AMGN to hit 60, we would have to lose 200 S&P points.  Fundamentally strong company in a sector rapidly being considered as a safe haven from volatility.

My favorite at the moment is CHK.  I bought 4K at $32 when it fell last week and will sell half at $36 while holding the rest for $40.  The first blast of cold weather will bring this company into sharp focus and its profits into the stratosphere.

Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS