From: Jim White
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:47 AM
Subject: [RT] AMGN

Here is what the Near Impulse Forecaster and Pivot Trade methodology say's
about AMGN. The weekly chart shows a weekly high pivot confirmed by this
week's close below the low of last week. The Daily chart shows the high
pivot signal on 9/20 and a potential low pivot forecast for Monday to
Wednesday of next week. The rally could be expected to the Daily Mid-Channel
line.

Jim White

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS