From: EAdamy
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Nyse Daily

NYSE    7700 on Sep 30
NDX    1629 on Sep 30
SPX     1264 on Sep 30

From appearance of price relative to MOB I would rate all of these as very low probability. Attached is GIF of my NYSE breadth models which do not show the bullish divergences I want to see to support a strong rally.

In my playbook, I have been shorting ES since July 28 ... putting limit orders to sell in at 127% and 162% retracements of declines (rally targets) and taking profits on declines. Topping process can go on for months so I have not wanted to hold shorts on long term basis. I am now starting to work on a longer term short position and am currently lightly short ES mini and watching for opportunities to add to position on rally -or- break of support.

Earl

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS