Re: [RT] Trade Plan Sheet

Just use your yahoo password.  That's the only pass associated with yahoo
groups I know of.  I have never heard of an individual group pass and if
you ever asked me for such a thing, I would have told you this.

Bob

At 01:21 PM 9/30/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Tim,
>
>I'd like to view it but I joined realtraders back in the days of eddie
>kwong(and you had to fill out a long questionaire) and do not have a
>realtaders yahoo password and cant access the site.....
>
>I've asked Bob if he would give me a password and even applied to get on
>yahoo realtraders but no response yet...
>
>Any other way to get this file Tim?
>
>Thanks,
>Jeff
>
> >Good morning.
> >
> >I just uploaded a file to the group that is an excel sheet that I give
> >less experienced traders or traders trying to learn a new trading style
> >to help them clarify their entry, risk, exit and money management for
> >given trade set ups they are contemplating.
> >
> >I hope some of you find it useful. If you have suggestions or comments,
> >I always like to hear what other people think about when setting up a
> >trade or evaluating a trade once it is "put to bed."
> >
> >Good trading to you all.
> >
> >Tim Morge
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

>Yahoo! Groups Links

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM