Re: [RT] Trade Plan Sheet

Hi Tim,

I'd like to view it but I joined realtraders back in the days of eddie
kwong(and you had to fill out a long questionaire) and do not have a
realtaders yahoo password and cant access the site.....

I've asked Bob if he would give me a password and even applied to get on
yahoo realtraders but no response yet...

Any other way to get this file Tim?

Thanks,
Jeff

>Good morning.
>
>I just uploaded a file to the group that is an excel sheet that I give
>less experienced traders or traders trying to learn a new trading style
>to help them clarify their entry, risk, exit and money management for
>given trade set ups they are contemplating.
>
>I hope some of you find it useful. If you have suggestions or comments,
>I always like to hear what other people think about when setting up a
>trade or evaluating a trade once it is "put to bed."
>
>Good trading to you all.
>
>Tim Morge
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.