Re: [RT] advertising

I agree with John.

JSGallagher <JSGallagher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As an occasional poster, I would like to see some advertising.  There are several people who contribute to this list on a regular basis that I am certain I would buy their products, assuming they were reasonably priced.

I think the list has enough experienced traders who could make certain any advertising claims are somewhat honest.

I realize I am not the best trader / coder / system writer out here.  Still, I have enough experience to know when something is totally bogus.

Like VZE24CM5 wrote, “If it doesn’t work, we can always go back”.

John Gallagher

Business finance uk Business finance course Business finance online course
Business finance class Small business finance Business finance small software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS