[RT] Advertising

 When you look at the number of members it sounds like a good size
group. But, how many really read the posts on a daily basis? How many
just hit delete?
Would it be possible to poll the group to get an idea of how many are
really actively reading the posts? Then we can ask the those
readers/contributors what they feel is an acceptable path to pursue.

Perhaps we should consider letting only a specific number or percentage
of advertisements based on the amount of daily, weekly or monthly
posts. This could serve as a mechanism to control the amount of
advertising posts. Maybe a seniority ranking system to determine who
may post and how often.

This would allow those with valid services and those who contribute
frequently to get something back for their contributions. Nothing like
a fair exchange of value.

Whatever is determined it must be easy to do as to not burden our
moderator with excessive screening work.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM