FW: [RT] Re: Advertising

Title: After reflecting on my earlier post and reading other’s comments I would like to offer a compomize

After reflecting on my earlier post and reading other’s comments I would like to offer a compromise.  Allow banner adds at the bottom of the post with info and possibly a link to the poster’s web site., but prohibit direct referrals in the text of post itself .  That would encourage the author to post meaningful information and the reader to find more information or just ignore the banner.  Then restrict the size to 1” by width of page.  Something like this (I hope it works)

Raymond R. Raffurty    Cost Reduction Annalist       Address      phone        e-mail   etc.