[RT] Advertising

I have sent two direct mails to the offenders of our no advertising
policy in the past week warning them about violations of this
rule.  I remind everyone again that this list has zero tolerance for
ignoring this policy and after having sent this out, I will now
remove anyone who violates this policy without notice.  Simply put,
do not mention or brag or talk about your services or products or
anyone else's services or products on this list unless said products
or services are totally free without enhanced, charged services or products.

Bob

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/zMEolB/TM