[RT] An Open Letter to MedianLine Readers

Good evening.

Those of you that read the MedianLine updates and/or are members of the
free forums know that I have been noticeably absent from all internet
activity for the past four or five months. Here's what I have been doing
for the past four or five months: I developed a trading course tailored
specifically to help floor traders make the difficult transition from
"off-floor" trading. Through mid-September, I have taught roughly 20 full
length trading seminars to Chicago Mercantile Exchange locals at Spike
Trading, using examples of actual day-only trades in the E*Mini S&Ps,
E*Mini Russells, U.S. 30 Year Bonds and CME currency futures. I "fine
tuned" the content of the seminars as I watched traders come "off-floor"
and begin trading full time using the methodology taught at the seminars
and it has been a joy to watch the community of successful traders using my
methodology grow week by week.

Once I took some much needed time off, I made an important decision: After
ten years of trading in my own private trading room, I found that I liked
being around other professional traders at the CME and so over the summer,
I built a nice trading room at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. This allows
me to have all the technology I enjoyed at home in my private trading room
and allows me to be around the professional traders that clear their trades
through Spike Trading. Further, those traders that have taken the Market
Maps seminar have access to me on a regular basis during the trading day.

By moving my trading offices to downtown Chicago, I gain a support staff
that will enable me to offer a great deal more free web and forum content
on a regular basis. And now I have the staff and facilities that allow me
to offer full-length basic and advanced seminars to anyone that wants to
dig deeper into trading using Median Lines.

Again, regular daily updates will now be back on the MedianLine web page
beginning next week and I'll be extremely active on the free forum as well
beginning next week. I really appreciate all of you that have been members
of my forums and patiently waited while I took some time off to pull all
these pieces together.

You can read the rest of this message on the MedianLine, at:

http://www.medianline.com

My thanks again.

Tim Morge

24 Hours. Commission-Free.