RE: [RT] state of the market ..... what about that crude? down $1.30 in a few minutes!!

no, actually I meant 'short covering'. If it wasn't that, then it was 'money in
the sidelines coming into the market', or 'the weather affected retail sales
and housing starts', or 'fears of mid-east instability', or 'the FED is
signalling a change in posture' or 'seasonality' or 'summer rally, or... any
one of the hackeneyed phrases presented as reason(s) for market movements.

http://www.JahajeeDesi.com
Home of the Caribbean Indian Diaspora

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM