From: Ben
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: [RT] state of the market

Hello

the chart attached shows the perfect stop loss,

when we are in a bull mode it never penetrated the last line from the top,

when we are in a bear mode it acts as resistance, and market keep going lower,

how much lower?
the cash should get support at 1199.13

and for close to be back in an up mode we need cash to close above 1209.25
Ben

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS