Re[2]: [RT] IB

Recently IB experienced a lot of small but unpleasant issues on the level of account management so their trading platform may not be immune. And their Support became just ugly  for last 2 years - they can not understand and address any slightly non-typical problem for weeks, giving pointless responses, sometimes even ignore our e-mails. And I am speaking about their "Pro" service as we are institution, leave alone small guys.

Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_bell@xxxxxxx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM