[RT] IMX - Implant Sciences Corp

I don't trade stocks . . but this was brought to my attention today.

Do your own due diligence.

Implant Sciences Ships Quantum Sniffer Explosives Detection Equipment to Middle East and Asia
Wednesday July 13, 11:16 am ET

WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 13, 2005--Implant Sciences Corporation (AMEX: "IMX", "IMX.WS") a developer and manufacturer of products for national security, medicine and industry, today announced the delivery of an additional five (5) units of our Quantum Sniffer handheld explosives detection equipment. Two (2) units were purchased by our exclusive sales agents in the Middle East for demonstration to potential customers, training of end-users, and trade shows. Three (3) units were purchased by an end-user customer in Asia to protect critical government installations.

The Company's Quantum Sniffer explosives detection equipment has now been shipped for use in countries that include Greece, Pakistan, Italy, South Korea, and Kuwait. The Quantum Sniffer was developed for use in the detection of trace residues of explosives materials for aviation and transportation security, protection of high threat facilities, infrastructure, customs and border protection, and cargo screening.

Dr. Anthony J. Armini, PhD., CEO of Implant Sciences, commented, "We have announced several orders over the past several weeks for delivery of our Quantum Sniffer explosives detection equipment to different countries throughout the world having regional instability and anti-terrorism issues. We believe that these "seed" orders should serve as a catalyst in our continuing efforts to raise customer awareness as to the benefits of using Implant's Quantum Sniffer technology for security applications, and ultimately could result in securing larger, recurring sales to end users. In addition, these orders have allowed us to demonstrate continued improvements in our production processes and we are confident of our capability to meet our currently forecasted expectations for larger international orders."

About Implant Sciences

Implant Sciences, incorporated in 1984, is using its core ion technology to develop, manufacture and market products for the homeland security, semiconductor and medical device industries. The Company has developed and commercialized portable and bench-top trace element detection devices to identify explosives. In addition, to its other cancer treatment products the Company recently received an FDA 510k approval for its new radioactive source for the use in the treatment of breast cancer. For further details on the Company and its products please visit the Company's website at www.implantsciences.com.

Implant Sciences believes that this release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Such statements are based on management's current expectations and are subject to facts that could cause results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. For further information you are encouraged to review Implant Sciences' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Contact:
     Aurelius Consulting Group
     Dave Gentry/Jeff Wadley, 407-644-4256
     dave@xxxxxxxxx
     www.runonideas.com
     or
     Implant Sciences Corporation
     Anthony Armini, 781-246-0700
     aarmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     www.implantsciences.com

Source: Implant Sciences Corporation

Business finance course Small business finance Business finance schools
Business finance online Business finance class Business finances

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS