From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Don Ewers
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 8:23 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] IB

Order was accepted as green.  Anything else I do if
not green, I cancel and
reenter immediately (other than a stop limit stop loss
which show up in
blue).

I recently have had problems where I open IB and all
the symbols on the page
are gone.  I have reported this to IB and am yet to
receive a response that
was acceptable.  This never use to happen until
sometime in the last month.

I even received one response from IB that was
obviously wrong (reproduced
below).

I have found their saved setting to work however when
I encounter the loss
of symbols mentioned.
Don Ewers