From: Ben
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] S&P

Hello Ira

the 2 most important warning sighs are:
a: new high new low  did not improve last 2 days with higher prices,
b: McClellan osc for issues and vol are showing bearish divergence,
As you know   , My belief  about taking profits is Very important,
this is why I called my 2 main indicators , one profit index and one long term trading,
Both  measure profits at different time frames,
my sell is cash close under 1212
p/c is still pointing higher, and so is volume,
set back  is just 2-3 days to 1180
then new highs,
Ben