From: mr.ira
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:56 AM
Subject: [RT] S&P

This rally is over.  I don't know what is going to kill it, but today should be the last day with a retracement on Friday.  Let us see how that works out.

I don't have a sell signal, just a warning that it is time to take profits.  Ringing the cash register is the name of the game.  Like a very wise old timer said, "  I will give someone else the first 10% and the last 10% as long as I can get that 80% in the middle".  The indication now is to take the 80% and sit back and wait for the next signal.

Ira.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.