RE: [RT] Re: [e-mini_traders_anon] Fw: [HD_RDforDummies] Re: Woodiescci

Uh....
re: "A hard stop, at least 2 ATR (intra bar average true range)"
For LIQUID "intra bar" instruments (liquid stocks, bonds, commodities,
currencies )....
ATR's are no different than RANGE.
ATR's have meaning intrabar..... only on DAILY or LARGER time-frames.

In other words....for liquid symbols, the
next OPEN is equal to the prior close.

Got it ?