[RT] Re: [e-mini_traders_anon] Fw: [HD_RDforDummies] Re: Woodies cci

Try this:
5-min chart, preferably NQ, ER, ES
CCI 50, EMA 20 and 34 : these determine trend
CCI 6 overlaid on CCI 14
Stochastics 5,3,3

A hard stop, at least 2 ATR (intra bar average true range); I prefer 3 or mroe
ATR; exit on CCI 6/14 crossovers, or extreme CCI readings, e.g. +/- 200, or
profit objective exits, or cross below or above zero on CCI 14 etc etc etc

daytrade to your heart's delight

for calmer, more subdued trading:
15-min chart,
CCI 50, EMA 9 and 30
CCI 14 and 20
stochastics 9,3,3

There are many who scoff at volume; not me, I've found volume to be a useful
aid.... not an indicator... most extremes or turning points are accopanied by
higher than average volume bar or bars... spike bar or bars;  the inverse is
not necessarily true: a spike volume bar is not necessarily a turning point;
also variations in volume are useful, e.g. 2 smaller up volume bars sandwiched
between taller down volume bars indicate that the sellers are stillin control
etc etc

fwiw, blah blah blah

--- "Richard C., \"Rick\" Ritter" <rcritter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> FYI, interesting post!