[RT] The Market

Here is my scenario.

We did not see the usual ups I see with end of the month window dressing.

The market over reacted to the Fed.

The oil thing is being overplayed. There is more shale oil in Canada than
the entire Middle East. These are the prices SU and PCZ thrive upon.

The market will defy logic and move higher by the end of the year.

I was stopped out of two positions with a nice profit and have stops on
others...just in case I am wrong.

I am going longer on VPHM.

Sallie