RE: [RT] Bid/Ask sizes

Good luck to you. I spent a lot of time watching market depth and T&S to see whether I could get a further edge in my trading. It ended up costing me money, not because of losses, but through missed opportunities. I soon learned that nothing is what it seems in the eMini DOM and now I only watch it because it's there on my order entry screen. I believe that there are people (or huge computers) that know how to read the DOM, but I'm not in that group.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dominick
Sent: June 30, 2005 1:34 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Bid/Ask sizes

Thx.

I've been trading the Emini's for about a month now using the Wyckoff principles.  It worked ok for stocks but I'll be damned
if I can get Emini's to go along with them.  It's like the wild west.

dom

Andrew Nopper wrote:
According to the CME Rulebook, Phantom Orders are orders that were never authorized by anyone and arise through a mistake or malfunction of some kind. I guess that spoofing is alive and well.

Andrew

[snip]  Wouldn't another name for "spoofing" be called
"Phantom orders"?  Which is illegal per Globex.[snip]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS