[RT] S&P and bond update

It looks to me like the S&P is on the verge of a high volume breakout
above its March high at 1229. I'm still looking for 1350 by the end of
the year. I also see a Lindsay 3 peaks in the Dow between February 2004
and March 2005, with the projected top of the domed house in early
December 2005.

Bonds look like they are headed for 121-122.

You can find more details on my blog www.carlfutia.blogspot.com

Carl