Re: [RT] Book Recommendation

Hi Dave,

have your kids read and re-read Gary Kaltbaum's "The Investor's Edge". The author is a professional with $125 million under management, and with an excellent no-nonsense approach to investing.

Much rugged good sense in this book, plus a profitable method that will last the reader a lifetime. Makes for interesting reading, too. Available through Amazon for $29.95. Strongly recommended.

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM