Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:30 PM
Subject: [RT] Book Recommendation

I am looking for recommendations on books for my kids on stocks, bonds and investing. They are in their 20’s. While they are each successful in their careers they know very little on investing except 401k’s are a good deal. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links