Re: [RT] OK....which market???

Dear RealTraders,

I apologize for bringing this old thread back up from
the depths, but I was doing some research and was very
much intrigued by the original poster's dilemma and
even more intrigued by Norman's response.  After
trading the index futures and individual stocks and
options over the last few years without any real
consistent profits, I too am interested in "broadening
my horizons".  I have $25,000 in risk capital
available and the time and the desire that is required
to trade with it.  So, could Norman or any other
successful trader on this list expand a bit on this
subject?  (particularly the part where one can trade
Corn "1-2 times per month for an average of 10-20
cents = $500 to $1,000").  Thanks in advance.

Best wishes to all,

Phil

P.S.
Norman, that was a truly amazing entry in Corn last
year.  Congratulations!  And I see that it has been on
a long slide the second half of this year.  Are you
long Corn again?

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM