[RT] INOD

My Special Situation For December 2004 is Innovative Isogen { INOD ].
INOD offers systems that help companies create, manage and distribute
information. It is a specialized field. INOD solutions encompass
manufacture of content, design, implementation, integration, development
and deployment of the systems. In a sense it is one stop shopping. INOD
services:

1. Publishing

2. Media

3. Information Services

4. Culture

5. Education

6. Government

7. Global Enterprises

It is difficult to imagine all of these markets folding at the same
time.

For the 9 month period ending 9/30/04, revenues rose 56% to $40.4
Million and net rose to $6.8 Million from a loss of $275 K. Quarter to
quarter revenue growth over the last 4 quarters has been 25 to 50%.

Shares outstanding are 22.6 Million

Float is 18.6 Million

Insiders own 17.6 %

Institutions own 6.0% and have added to positions.

Cash is $16 Million

Debt is $350 K

Operating Cash Flow is $11 Million

Free Cash Flow is $9.34 Million

ttm earnings are $0.30 per share and current PE = 24.8

Forward PE is estimated to be 18.9 for 2005.

Average trading volume is 150,000 shares.

INOD closed Friday December 3, 2004 at $7.95 after hitting $8.11. Its
current price is above 5, 20, and 200 day MA.

Beta is 1.09

>From what I can uncover, INOD's only serious full service competitor is
SRCPE which does not have as dynamic growth and is besieged with Class
Action lawsuits.

Disclosure: I am taking a position in INOD on Monday December 6, 2004.

As always, perform your own due diligence.

Added information:

The concept with the Special Situations is to allocate a set amount for
a year and take 1/12 of that in each position. Thus a $12,000 Special
Situation allocation would mean a roughly $1000 investment in INOD...a
$48,000 annual allocation may mean a $4000 investment in INOD. Each
person may choose this or any other approach. This is just my approach.
Exits are discretionary as are stop losses. My goal is to get a double
at least and keep the rest for a free ride.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM