[RT] Re: [lwside1] Its a bird, it's a plane, no, its a contrarian

On Nov 21, 2004, at 11:19 AM, Ron Jaenisch wrote:

Kevin
You mention the "limit" in gold futures. Are you looking for it to be hit on the down side?
Where do you see the spx next stop?

My very best to you
Ron

There is a reason why the limit was raised from $30 to $75. I don't see $75 down but I do see
a 12-15% air pocket from the high with a 6-8% one day drop, similar to copper.

Now that's a riddle.

As for the SPX too many people pointing out 1140ish area and I'm one of them, though I got a few
days head-start. I may only stay to 1163 it depends on the amount of back-patting.

http://kevinbantz.com