[RT] Ensign Windows/DTN

I'm looking to contact anyone who subscribes to both Ensign Windows
and DTN satellite.  DTN internet feeds get me only part-way.

DTN recently had what can only be described as a "hic-up" with their
D8000 receivers.  I had one, and lost my daily data from 11/12 thru
11/17.

Only the D8000 receivers were affected (and those had to be replaced).
.. other receivers were unaffected, and you probably didn't even know
about it.  Users who receive options data (with the 8080 receiver)
were not affected by the burp and would have the data.  Maybe others
as well, I don't know.

I've contacted Ensign Software and they too are missing the files.

If you are in a position where you could send me the Ensign bulk daily
files for most of last week, I would be most grateful.  There are only
about 20 files... these are the big ALLDAYS files, not the individual
market files.  Please email me at the address below and I will tell
you which files I need.

Thanks in a big way for any help.

Dick Crotinger
richinger@xxxxxxxxx