Re: [RT] Market condition

Now that this has been completed it is time to look for the next move.  It took a while to get there, but it wasn't called after the move.

Good trading and a good week end.  Ira.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] Market condition

The 1175 noted below should have been 1075.  I believe that was corrected in a previous post.  We are now at the 1130 area.  There should be resistance in this area.  Either a retracement of this move up or consolidation.  Next upside projection is 1188 +/-.  Price is also approaching that price level that will void the bear projection of 560.  Ira